05 September 2007

05 September

What a trying day...I'd rather not repeat any of it. I'm settlin into bed here in Ironforge. I've not spent the night here in ages. I sold our place when I moved to Shattrath. Makes no sense to keep up so many households. But there's still rooms for rent around, and I found a comfortable enough bed.

Fiesty showed up tonight. She said her goodbye's. She wouldn't tell us where she was goin, but called it a suicide mission. I don't like that one bit. Cali, Halo, Ree, an me all sat in the tavern in Iron Forge an drank with her. I told her it won't goodbye and did my best Tyree impersonation tellin her she would come back...that I demanded it. If only I believed it myself...

If only...

I almost lost it, I think. This is so much more than I ever imagined

No comments: