13 January 2006

14 January

What a strange, strange day. Earlier today, the guild was discussin' some things to become less . . . stagnant. I must have fallen asleep for a while, but when I came back to, I was elected the new guild leader. This is due, of course, to Queen Rivkah's absence of late. We decided to remain with the Knights indefinately, or until Lady Rivkah returned. Of course, there was really nothin' different I could do. But, the Knights felt they had a leader with them instead of in the far lands tryin' to catch but a glimpse of her Lord.

Later in the eve, as I was in the Far Lands, Rivkah returned. She returned from the Far Lands! She spoke to the guild mates telling them she would be in the far lands fora while longer and in her absence was appointing me, the human, as guild mistress. I returned from the far lands just in time to see my promotion. I was taken aback and speechless, really. Why me? Why not Fel? Hrm. Strange goings on, I say.

Can I return the guild to it's glory? Nay, not alone. I need my officers and Knights for that. It shall be a group effort.

No comments: