02 January 2006

02 January

Well, I reached my 56th season with Fel today. Golech appeared for a moment and then went back to far lands. He returned later this eve and we ventured back to the plaguelands. With Lanaki's help, we were able to collect fluid from the cauldrons around the western plaguelands so a concoction can be made to counteract whatever those undead of doing up there. Lanaki also led us to the Eastern Plaguelands where we discovered Lite's Chapel, Darrowshire, and Plagueland. We collected some termites for a fella at Chillwind Point. Gettin those termites was a chore! Good thing I have the ability to sense the undead. Both Golech and Lanaki were attacked by some courier and his bodyguards. I ran and hid. They were able to will themselves back to life. We also found little Pamela Redpath. But it seems she wants her dolly. We were all quite weary and decided to wait until later. I'm snuggled into my bed here in Iron Forge.

No comments: