03 June 2007

03 June

I'm a bit worried about about one of my Knights. Well, more than one, but... This one, she seems tired a lot and worried for her sister. We'll need to make it to the Moonglade in the near future.

I got some ... news today. Emm has stepped down as Defiant of the Bastion. Mograthna has stepped up to take her place.

Ree finished her trainin tonight and now has a beautiful snowy gryph. She was so excited. It was really neat to see her excitement and to be able to share that.

I think I need to try to understand the Draenei more, as I've tried to understand the Kaldorei. Though, each being is still an individual, I'm sometimes lost. I have questions...do all of them have a strong work ethic? Do all look at things in the concrete..black and white?

He's shown back up. Yet he hasn't approached me about my needin to talk to him. Instead, he chooses to snoop around and spy on me. Silly man...doesn't he know that if I wish to keep a secret, there's no way he'd find out?

No comments: