13 March 2007

13 March

I've decided. It's time. I've gotta get away. I'm lookin forward to it. I find nice little spots here an there, but..this weekend..this weekend, I'm goin far away. I don't plan to pick up my stones at all. Last year, me an Dora went to a nice out of the way place. I'm doin the same this year. The sun, sand, an water calls for me. I hope the weather is agreeable. Hopefully, I'll be able to rest an get over this naggin, exhausted feelin.

Tonight, Taina has organized a trip to the Upper Spire. I can't even remember what pieces of Lightforge/Soulforge I need. At least the breastplate and helm...I think. I've already decided that since Mogs only needs the breastplate an she's almost done with her quest for the complete soulforge set, that I'm gonna defer my roll to her, if we get lucky. I still have plenty of time. I sure do hope someone in there walks out with their chestpiece tonight...

No comments: