30 March 2007

30 March

My brother is to marry tomorrow. I wonder if they’ll go through with it. I have a dress, but I’m not too sure it’s me…I’ll probably look around for something else. He’s found this nice little place in the Wetlands. I never even knew it existed. It’s delightful. The perfect place for a weddin. They seem good for each other. She’s a nice girl. Has a problem with a gnome, though. I’m not sure how that’ll work out. I reckon they’ll go through with it. They both seem happy an eager. But have put it off several times. Heh, I ain’t never been in a weddin before. I don’t know what to do.

I’ve been kinda takin it easy. My weekend was pretty busy with goin places. I really like goin places. But other times, I like to kinda take it easy an chat a bit. Which I’ve also done some. I’m tryin to help Dora out a little by collectin some motes. She seemed tickled last night when I handed her what she needed to make her first primal mooncloth. We still don’t talk like we used to. Fel, we don’t really talk at all. Thank goodness I’ve got someone else I can talk to. But, we’re tryin to help each other out a bit.

Well, I hope we venture back to the Shadow Labyrinth tonight an that I get to do some more fun stuff this weekend. I’d also like to sit back an chat some. We’ll see. Every time, I think there’s more good folk out there, I’m reminded of how hateful an cruel folks can be. I hope no hateful, cruel folk cross me any time soon.

Heh, it seems I give some looks an other indications that I don't like folk I meet. Unapproachable. Interestin.

No comments: