04 March 2007

4 March

The water seemed so invitin as I flew over the first time. I didn't dare stop then, because I knew I'd be drawn to stay and I wanted to see so much more. I noted the location and continued on with the sight seein. I can't stay away for long. Soon, I find myself there. The water exhibits the tranquility I must be lookin for.

I've always enjoyed findin sorta hidden spots. Peaceful places I can sit an reflect. Most often, these places have water. Like my spot in Darnassus. I've never seen another soul there, unless I invited em. People used to wonder what I was doin in Darnassus for so long. Sometimes I sit an chat with people. Most often, I just look for peace.

Peace, quiet, cool refreshemnt. Those things drew me back today. Many things were invadin the peace I sought. Clearin my head proves more difficult. Swimmin, sinkin, swimmin. I hold my breath, lettin the clear water cleanse me. How I wish I could simply rinse the thoughts going through my head. I could imagine them flowin down the waterfall, tumblin carelessly to the pool at the bottom. I've struggled to stay busy, my mind on various tasks. Collectin warbeads, slayin demons an undead.

Today, I leave my stones on the warm rock, nestled among my clothes. I dive in, immediately awakened by the cold water. I swim laps along the length of the pool. Finally, I sink. I sink to the bottom, tryin to free my mind. I reach up, gaspin for air when I break the surface. I crawl up on the rock and lay down, warmed both by the rock an the sun shinin on down on me. I've given up on clearin my mind, I reflect on yesterday’s events.

I learned how to call forth my very own gryphon yesterday. What a glorious feelin it was to be able to fly through the air, controllin where I'm goin. Up...down...swoopin through the air. My happy thoughts don't linger for long.

What's he done? He doesn't realize. I fear for her safety, as well as my brothers. Should I? Am I bein paranoid? No, I'm not, I decide. My worries are not so much about their physical well-bein as much as emotionally and mentally. I do hope neither of them is destroyed.

I decide, I must seek her out, an warn him. This is not somethin I can ignore. I'm afraid I can't stop him. He's promised, but ignored me when I spoke of his...friends.

I set about to pickin up my armor. It seems heavier. I pick up my stones, noticin one has gone dim, fallen silent. I sigh heavily, oddly irked by this.

No comments: