11 March 2006

11 March

The city of Stratholme saw us again. Wow what a trip! After the trip into the Spire an me dreadful trip las night, I spoke with Em and Xerxces about perhaps gettin some trainin. Well, lo and behold they asked us ta go to Stratholme tha very next day! I needed holy water from the dreadful place, an I got it now.

In the group was Felspar, Lanaki, Fronzak, Golech, an myself. An with their group was Xercxes, Em, Lendys, Tyree, and Zeral. What fun times!

Though I got quite ill, and had ta leave me friends early. I was very upset. But I felt I was doin more harm than good by bein there. Luckily, Mograthna joined up with 'em an, well, I'm sure she did a better job than I did, anyways. Golech said later he didn't enjoy himself near as much after I was gone. An, Lanaki and Felspar frowned at me when I was a leavin. But I tried lying down an catchin me breath. An it jus wouldn't work.

Well, I'm happy ta say, that near the end, this hear Lightforge Belt, I's wearin was dropped by somebody. An guess what! Even though someone won the roll, they decided it should come to me! My first class set! While gear ain't ne'er meant evrythin to me, I sure do like what this here belt does fer me as well as how it looks. Oh, I will enjoy having matchin armor some day. I will!

No comments: