13 March 2006

13 March

Well, Felspar and I were lucky enough to be invited back to the Spire this evenin. That makes two times I have been there and two times I have helped slay the General. I a am very pleased with the groups I have been with.

The first time in, I knew my group an I knew Em's group. Xerxces lead the way, and is an awesome defender. The Knights grow stronger and better each time we adventure under him. Anyways, Fronzak, Golech, Felspar, and myself were on that trip. There were a few folks that the Bastion knew and invited. For the most of us it was our first time. We went slow, we all perished one time because of a very stupid mistake which I don't even remember now. It should not have happened. Against the general, we did good, a few died, but we were able to bring em back to life.

I now carry the Mark of Drakkisath. I'm not so sure I'm happy bout that. Carryin tha some mark of a dragon?

No comments: