22 March 2006

22 March

Long ago, I began keepin company with a certain Warlock. I know not many Paladins would do such a thing. However, why not? You certainly can't trust many folks. Why not keep company with someone you know you got ta keep an eye on? I find it harder ta make friends these days. I am way too suspicious. I can't help it though. I've been wronged too many times. By folks who make out ta be good. And in the end, they're no better than the most vile Forsaken. I've had enough. I do nothin but be nice ta folks an they take advantage of ya. Make ya feel guilty. Piss on em. I am done.

I may not be tha smartest or tha most graceful. But no one else is any better than me! This I know. So, I'll spend time keepin company with my friends, those I know I can trust. An my Golech. Those that love me fer who I am. An have no unreasonable expectations. An I'll laugh erytime I think about the holier-than-thou attitudes of the vile.

No comments: