12 January 2007

12 January

There's been several life changing events since I began trainin as a Paladin. The invasion of the Scourge the biggest. But nothin's prepared me for this. I thought Nil, Bargas, an Alewen were speakin in madness. But it's happened. The portal. The Dark Portal. Demons….. When I was walkin around Darnassus ,I heard talk. I heard the elves clatterin. I dismissed it at first, ya know, as silly gossip. Much like I'd done with what Bargas was sayin. But when Zath told me the portal spewin out demons, I was alarmed. I couldn't lollygag around the city anymore. I ran back an told Fel's mum I'd see her as soon as I could.

I tried to help. Zath, Gan, an myself headed down to the Blasted Lands to see for ourselves. A sad sight indeed. Unsettlin. Demons seemingly pourin through the portal. Even a Dreadknight. I had a hard time, eventually passin out. When I came to, Zath yells to me to get out. I take off. Zath an I visit the Harborage an then travel back up to the Plaguelands.

No comments: