15 January 2007

15 January

I am but one person. A human. A woman. I’m more than slightly imperfect. I have no formal education. I grew up in the hills of Elwynn. My folks, while well traveled, were simple country folk from Westfall. How I got to where I am today…

I'm one person. Sometimes unable to see the forest for the trees. I'm a human who's been hurt, a woman alone, perhaps rejected.

Through my trainin as a Paladin, I've learned that in order for some situations to not blow up, I must remove myself. I'm not made of glass. But I may shatter. Not shatter myself. But shatter others through my words and actions. I've done it in the past. I don't wanna do it again. I am not perfect.

I find myself steppin back from many things. Is it too much? I have yet to see. One battle ended a while ago. Did I win? More an more, I think not. But was there anything to win to begin with? Can you win what you cannot have?

I've removed myself from Dora's life. It's best.

I've been Sovereign of the Knights for one year. We've grown. I've seen good people come and good people go. Losing good people...it's very hard on me. I don't foresee that gettin any better or any easier for me.

I've made many mistakes. No doubt I'll make more. I am but one person. More than slightly imperfect.

No comments: