06 February 2007

06 February

I am feelin better today. I think. The past few days have been long. For a many reasons. Part of which, I think I've sorted. I think.

Still, I often look for reasons to go visit Lord Grayson in Stormwind. But I don't think he'll be happy with me if I return to him wishin to retrain. I've got some new gear an I see a difference.

When I was trainin before, I had a nice balance between the holy, protection, an retributions specialties. Today, I'm mainly holy.

Before I go back an visit him, I'll see how much I can bug those able to hurt stuff a lot. See what I'll have to do to get them to come out an help me. An how long I can stand it....



"Hmmmm... Mira seems to have left this book open, while she is busy". Fel chuckles to himself. He admires the delicate lettering but is deeply saddened by so much heartache within these pages. Finding a pencil near by, he started to make some ammendments, but then thought better of it.... well maybe just one!

I am sure the word bug is totally wrong, thee could say command, but you would never do that... I know you to well. m'Lady, my guiding light and my Sovereign, just ask!

No comments: