26 February 2007

26 February

I made my first trip back in time a little over a week ago. After goin back, I realize how good it was that I was able to poke around. Overwhelmin as it is to go back in time like that...any time I want.

It seems the Infinite are continually tryin to disrupt the timeway, so headin back in over an over is almost a necessity. We've set the world straight twice. I'm very pleased at how well we've done.

Jes, Lendys, Rhyx, Sols, an me headed into the Black Morass. Another strange place. We actually did pretty well considerin four of us had no idea what to expect. We work well together.

A friend told me the other day I needed a companion, someone to confide in. She said I seemed very lonely, such as the type that could be lonely in a crowded room. Can't anyone be like that? I assured her I was fine. It interests me that I appear so. I have wonderful friends. I'm actually very lucky.

No comments: