19 February 2007

19 February

Well, the last few days have been quite eventful for me. Friday, I got to visit Old Hillsbrad for the first time. It's an amazin place. I wasn't feelin to well to begin with an once we got in there, I was simply blown away. Travelin through time...it's just strange. The combination of bein so tired an overwhelmed took a toll on me an I had to rest for what I thought was just a little while. Turned out, I slept clear until the next day. I woke up once, felt even worse than I did the night before.

Fortunately, by late Saturday, I was feelin lots better. Actually, better than I've felt in a while.

Fronzak, Lendys, Rhyx, Solsticia an I went to Old Hillsbrad to try to free Thrall. I actually kept em up standin an fightin most of the time. Though, in the end, we didn't get him completely free. I learned a lot there.

Sunday, Glyndin, Lyrren, Sheamass, Taina, an me went to what folks call the Mana-Tombs. It's in the Auchindoun in Terokkar Forest. Odd place it is. Taina had to go to a prior committment so Jeslyn joined us. We weren't successful in our final task either, but we learned a lot.

But, though I felt really good for those two evenins, I've kinda fallen back. I went to bed early. I'm tired today. Perhaps too much of a good thing?

I think I'll need to focus for a few days on minin. I've got both jewelcraftin an smithin to supply. That's apt to keep my busy for some time.

No comments: