03 May 2007

02 May

Our Tyree got her swift mount the other day. It's beautiful. She has a wonderful name for her too. I was grinnin from ear to ear when she told me.

Normally, when I'm friendly with someone, they turn tail an hide when they realize my heart simply won't let me take things further than...friends. Two people in my life have remained. And they are my dearest friends. My next dearest friends never asked for more than friendship. They're very special to me as well. Without these four people, I'd never have lasted.

There's one, I occasionally miss. I used to be able to talk to her about almost anything. But she's made choices that...are quite dangerous. An she says the same about me. She was the nearest thing I had to a confidant. Thankfully, I have someone else for that...as Dora's out of my life forever, I believe. She dropped a new robe by the guild hall. I'm sure it simply furthered her practice in tailorin. But, it's pretty anyways an I sent her a nice thank you note. It's slightly revealin, so I'm not sure I'll wear it to the reception or reserve it for another time.

No comments: