28 May 2007

28 May

I did my good deed....Is this bad? It's Children's Week or some such and folks are really enjoyin takin the kids around to see the sights. I did it to make the Lower City like me more. I'm not good with kids. I kept losin this one! Thank goodness the matron gave me a whistle...though I felt like I was callin a dog....The kid gave me her baby elekk, Peanut...who likes to stand under my feet...

I spent another night in a bar with folks. Good conversation...well, most of it was anyways. Again, enjoyable with lots of drink...and I left early again...Fiest told one helluva story. She's good at that. Moon was put on the spot but he wouldn't tell anything good. Rhiver and her pack are quite close and protective. Much like the Knights.

Good drink, good company...

No comments: