08 May 2007

08 May

This week's been a slow one. Just like I wanted, pretty much. Gwyn and Ryn's reception was the Saturday night. It was nice, I just don't really enjoy those things. I'd much rather be with a smaller group.

Well, two of my friends may be gone for a while an it saddens me greatly. Hopefully, Elune, the Light and all that jazz will follow em and keep em safe. An happy. They need to be happy as well.

I've decided to really focus on attainin some keys from different folks in the Outlands. It's not that it's that difficult, just....time consumin and borin. I know what I gotta do, just not how much I gotta do it. I also would like to see the end of the Shadow Labyrinth. Strange how that's a place I can't seem to get to the end of...I'm really beginnin to hate that place.

Rita and Seregor get married this week. I've found a nice skirt...now for somethin to match it.

No comments: