08 December 2005

08 December
Ah, we traversed back into Uldaman last night. Golech, Felspar, and myself are in need of a a power source. Golech and Kazzi are in need of enchantin trainin. And finally, Ana and Kazzi were asked to obtain some urns and necklaces. The dig sites are spread out and various dwarves, troggs, bats, rock creatures, and scorpids block the way. We did very well and fought hard. But in the end fightin for such a long time took it's toll on us and we were unable to get our hands on the power stone. *breaks pencil* *sighs* I shall be glad ta finally get rid of all those creatures in there!

Golech still comes out with some rather uncolorful things sometimes. Last night he offended Ana with a reference to setting Kazzi's cat on fire. I think my look let him know not to say anythin more.

On a different note, Kronas left the guild a few days ago. Joined his sister Candrae in another guild. I can't say that I'm goin ta miss him.

No comments: