15 December 2005

15 December
I awoke briefly this mornin to noise and clatter. I walked outside the inn. Yes, I was too weary to even make it to my home last eve. It was early, much to early to see so much traffic. But somehow, overnight, the dwarves had decorated Iron Forge! And Greatfather Winter had appeared! It was so excitin. I walked around and tried to visit some of the holiday dealers, but the people were unbearable. Just too damn many of 'em. So, I traveled home, to Stormwind. I can stay at Ben's if need be. There I bought some snowballs, to throw back at all the people hitting me with them. One thing I wasn't successful in findin, an elf costume. I saw several wearing them. I want one! They're so hot! I must . . . have . . . an elf costume! That will be the task at hand this eve. Ah, back to bed now.

No comments: